Domestic returns service:
Please seek to request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 14 days of receiving your order by emailing RETURNS@ARAKS.com with your order number in the subject line.
• We will email you a confirmation of return request and email you with a RMA number along with a UPS prepaid label. The cost of the shipping will be deducted from your credit.
• Complete your returns proforma invoice with your RA number (fill in the UPS airway bill if applicable) and sign it
• You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed
International returns services:
All international orders are final sale. We do not accept returns or exchanges. Please contact email@example.com for additional support.
It’s free to exchange items for the same item in a different size. To exchange an item, simply specify the new size you require at the time of requesting your RA and follow the instructions above.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for store credit and purchase the new item separately.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card and will exclude shipping costs (with the exception of faulty items), which we deduct to cover the cost of our collection service.
If your order has been sent to a destination within New York, all sales taxes will be refunded.
Please note card refunds may take up to ten business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
• All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately
• Please seek to return items within seven days of receiving your RA number
• Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible
• Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
We prefer that items are returned to us via UPS. However, you may return the goods to by any secure means at your expense. Our address for all returns is: ARAKS, 137 GRAND STREET, 5TH FLOOR NYC, NY 10013. We request that you contact us at RETURNS@ARAKS.com in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via UPS and for any additional charges incurred by not using these specified couriers.
Items should be returned new, unused and with all ARAKS garment tags still attached with in 30 days from the day you receive your order. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be returned to the customer.
Please email RETURNS@ARAKS.com for any other questions.
All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Please seek to request an RA number within 14 days from receipt of your order. We recommend returned item shipments should be post-marked within seven days from the date you receive your RMA number. Returns outside these timeframes are accepted at the discretion of ARAKS and an exchange rate will apply. Please note that RA numbers requested more than 14 days after receipt of your order will be granted at our discretion.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on ARAKS. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.