Who we are
Araks, a lingerie and swimwear brand, is dedicated to consciously creating beautiful, colorful, and sustainable pieces that empower women to feel exactly as they wish to be. We are equally committed to expanding both our business and our team within a stimulating, fulfilling, and dynamic environment. Our dedication extends to your professional growth, as we empower our leaders to create, build, and excel in their execution.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.
As the studio and e-commerce manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and workflow of the studio and e-commerce site. Your role will involve supporting the team to ensure smooth execution, fostering a creative and collaborative environment to maintain our schedule with the time and action calendar, and aligning the studio efforts around the company’s goals.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate with PR agency, brand partners, and cross-functional teams, to streamline project workflows
- Oversee timelines, ensuring that projects are complete on schedule
- Coordinate studio schedule as well as schedule of creative director, Araks
- Liaise with brand partners for activations in alignment with our marketing calendar as well as coordinate sample, image and gifting requests
- Ensure the studio's workflow is efficient, organized, and adheres to established procedures and best practices.
E-commerce Site Operations
- Oversee and execute the upload and presentation of new season collection launches
- Optimizing product availability by following stock levels and working closely with the production team to trigger replenishments.
- Ensuring the accuracy of all product pages, including images, pricing, categorization, and descriptions.
E-Commerce Merchandising and Buying:
- Analyze sell throughs as well as current market to inform seasonal web buys, including placement of orders and size allocation
- Liaise with warehouse team on customer service, e-commerce operational topics, including after sales issues and return arbitrations
- Manage and produce photoshoots for e-commerce and social media, including casting, shot lists, asset management and scheduling
Who you are
- Minimum 4+ years experience in similar role in a fast-paced, ideally luxury/fashion environment
- Proven experience in studio management or a similar leadership role in a creative studio environment (luxury fashion a plus)
- Experience in working with cross-functional partners including Marketing, Website Operations, Fulfillment Operations, and Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail with solid organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and takes initiative and perform tasks to consistently meeting goals and deadlines
- Exhibits leadership capability & can motivate as well as team members and interns.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
LUXURY SALES STYLIST
Araks is seeking a part time retail store stylist to join our soho team. This will be an hourly, part time role, with shifts dependent on store schedule.
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Provides outstanding customer service, ensuring a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering best in class service, in person, over the phone and through electronic communication
- Outgoing and comfortable building customer relations, beyond the initial transaction
- Drives sales through engagement of product knowledge, suggestive selling, and help with fittings.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Effective selling skills and the ability to achieve and exceed the personal sales goals
- History of successfully participating in and contributing to a team
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge, and conduct bra fittings
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store
- Assist in quarterly inventory cycle, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Responsible for individual stock assignments, including organizing stock on floor and in back stock
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Support store manager, merchandising, press, and housekeeping as needed
- Help curate in store selection by recommending additional colorways and products from our online store
- Assist in packing or wrapping customers’ merchandise, when necessary
- 5+ year retail experience, lingerie, swim and high end luxury a plus
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Shopify preferred
- Must be responsible, eager to learn, tech-savvy, and team-oriented.